Sponsorship & advertising
Align your brand with a centre of excellence for the performing arts that’s fast becoming a leading light in the East of England.
Sponsorship & Advertising
Our corporate programme represents a unique opportunity to be associated from the beginning with one of the East of England’s most innovative and highly acclaimed performing arts destinations.
In our first full season, we welcomed over 22,000 people to our world-class performances and learning events. We’re now in our second full season, and that number is steadily growing. As a founding member of our corporate programme, your brand will be visibly and strongly associated with Saffron Hall as we continue to evolve and excel.
We’ve developed a number of ways for corporate partners to get involved, demonstrate support for our region and the performing arts, and enjoy the brand benefits of association with an outstanding cultural hub. These include:
- VIP access: entertain your staff, stakeholders and clients in the company of the world’s finest artists
- Brand sponsorship: become a founding member of our corporate brand sponsorship programme
- Event sponsorship and programme advertising: engage directly with over 22,000 audience members each season.
Whether you want to engage your clients, increase your brand profile, or develop your community engagement, a Neighbourhood Partnership with Saffron Hall offers a simple and cost-effective way to demonstrate your business commitment to the community and bring your brand to life in front of thousands of people.
Our Neighbourhood Partnership scheme is competitively priced at £1,500. In return we offer a range of benefits, including:
- A listing on the Neighbourhood Partnership page of our website
- Your name / logo on our Partners Board, which will be prominently located in the foyer space, reaching an annual audience of 40,000+ people
- A programme credit in every Own Promotion concert. For details of which concerts are Own Promotions please see our brochure. Own Promotions are listed as ‘Presented by Saffron Hall
- Two guest invitations to at least two concert receptions across the full season (tickets to the concerts not included) where you have the chance to meet Saffron Hall members
- Discounted programme advertising rates off regular rate card price
- Discounted rates on individual event or Series Concert Sponsorship
- Use of the official ‘Saffron Hall Neighbourhood Partner’ logo in your own communications, to publicise and demonstrate your community commitment and engagement